domingo, 26 de maio de 2013

[Coleção 2/ Collection 2] 45° Campeonato de Mockups / Mockups Championship - Seleção dos EUA/ USA National Team

Hay here are my entry for the Us Kit competition. I did a home kit, Away kit and A third kit.

The home kit is in white as their present kit, but I place a horizontal lines in the middle between tow blue lines, these red hopes are to represent the flag of USA and the stars in the collar are to represent the stars in the flag the dark blue is to represent the blue color in the flag.

The away kit is in red and based on the same idea as the home kit but here I decided to use red in stead of bark blue as away kit, it has been dun so several times before.

The third kit is based on the flag as well but taking it further than in the Home and Away kit.

I brand my designs as POLAR Sport design and use a polar bear as my logo, and also use the polar  cool as a brand on the kit.

As this being my first kit I send in for a competition on Muckup I would be thankful if you replayed and told me if all is as it should according to the rules of the competition.

Best regards

Rabbi.




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário